Services & Programs
Available Health Department Services
- Adult vaccines
- Blood pressure checks
- Board of Health meetings
- Cholesterol screenings
- Environmental health services
- Flu shots
- Glucose screenings
- Health cards and PPD testing
- Pneumonia vaccines
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) exams
The Plainview-Hale County Health Department does not offer birth certificates and/or death certificates.
Car Seat Program
- This program offers free car seats to women who are in their third trimester. Training is also available twice a month.
Texas Vaccine for Children Program
- This program allows for administering vaccines to children from the ages of two months old up to 18 years old. Immunizations cost $10.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Health Department at (806) 293-1359.