Strategic and Operational Activities
The Department of Human Resources is primarily responsible for:
- Designing and managing the city's compensation plan and employee benefit programs.
- Developing and implementing policy in compliance with evolving employment legal issues and workforce trends.
- Recruitment, selection and onboarding activities.
- Organizational training, development and succession planning.
- Responding to safety/accident reports, employee/citizen requests and grievances.
- Maintaining official personnel files for all city employees.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact the Human Resources Department at (806) 296-1151.