Click to Home
Go To Search
Open Records Request
Requesting Records & Information
The city secretary’s office is responsible for public records and other information, including all resolutions and ordinances that are adopted by the City Council. Public records and other information can be requested from the city secretary’s office by submitting the Texas Open Records Request Form.

Contact Us
For more information, please contact the city secretary's office at (806) 296-1107.

901 Broadway St.
Plainview, TX 79072
(806) 296-1100