Re-Reads & Meter Tests

Meter Read Changes

Meters can be re-read at the customer's request. If the meter reading is greater than the initial reading, no changes will be made to the account. If the meter reading is smaller than the initial reading and the meter was misread, an adjustment will be made to the account using the new reading.

Request a Re-Read

To request a re-read, contact the Utility Billing Department at (806) 296-1134. Also at the consumer's request, a meter can be pulled and tested and a new meter installed if needed. To request a meter test, contact the Water and Sewer Department at (806) 296-1169.