What forms of payment are accepted?
The landfill accepts cash, check, and charge accounts only. The landfill does not accept credit cards. City of Plainview residents who pay a City of Plainview water bill are exempt for items such as appliances, furniture, yard waste, and household trash. There is a charge for lumber, sheet rock, carpet, concrete, roofing, and all other remodeling materials.

Show All Answers

1. Is the city landfill open on holidays?
2. What forms of payment are accepted?
3. Does the city offer pick-up service for bulk items?