Report a Violation

Submit a Citizen Complaint

If you have any questions or would like to report a code violation in your neighborhood, please call the Code Enforcement Department at (806) 296-1100.

Processing & Abating Violations

Once reported, a notice of violation is sent to property owners and/or occupants stating they have 10 days to abate the violation. Open sewer receive five days to correct the violation or water services may be suspended.

If a violation is not corrected within the given time frame, a citation may be issued.