Zoning Administration


The City of Plainview has different zones for different uses. If you are looking at a piece of property for a house, business, or other use make sure the property is zoned for that purpose.

For more information on zoning, contact zoning administration at (806) 296-1100

Special Event Permit Application

The City of Plainview requires citizens and organizations to apply for a Special Event Permit if planning to host a special event within city limits.

The fee for a Special Event Permit is $50. This is payable upon the approval of your application.

For more details, please review the Special Event Permit Application (PDF) and contact Zoning Administration at (806) 296-1100.