Application for Specific Use Permit (PDF)
(This form is required for certain uses of property in particular Zoning Districts)

Specific Use Permit Affidavit (PDF)
(Fill out only if you do not own property)

Application for Rezoning (PDF)
(This form is used to rezone properties)

Application for Zoning Board of Adjustment (PDF)
(This form is used for special exceptions, variances and appeals)

If you have any questions or need assistance on zoning matters, please contact us at (806) 296-1100. Thanks!